Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

RED ST

polara

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ford explorer st
Hello my name it’s Pedro I a ford owner first explorer I owned I have a 2004 ford SVT Lightning since 2009 and it’s the best and fun truck I ever drove and still driving and this new Explorer it’s like a family mustang, I’m an auto technician live in Naples fl area I have the ST at dealership right now with a “charging system service soon” truck star fine push the ok to cleared it and as long as you don’t turn the engine off it will never show the message again, I was wondering if anybody experienced this issue with theirs ST. Thanks again. I’ll post pictures ones I get the ST back(if I ever get it back).

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello Pedro and welcome to the forum. Good luck with clearing the service issue.

OP
P

polara

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ford explorer st
Thread Starter #3
Thanks

OP
P

polara

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ford explorer st
Thread Starter #4
ok it turns out they replaced the cluster and problem solved, been driving it for a couple weeks already with no issues so far.