Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Red lowering springs, rear sway bar and Borla installed.

SmittysST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 FORD Explorer ST
I have Steeda spacers on mine and the quality is the same on Bora’s I’ve used in the past.
Good to know, Thank you!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Honestly, I driven it a few times since the install. I can’t really tell because I would have to have done a before and after.
I see you measured ride height front and rear. What is the difference from stock?

OP
MACH13

MACH13

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #23
I see you measured ride height front and rear. What is the difference from stock?
About 1.5” or so, it really was about evening out the fender gaps and it did just that.
The ride to me feels about the same.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I think if you went with either of those 2 you would have no probs. I have not heard of anyone having to cut with 1.25's . I bought 1.25's for the back and 1's for the front . But the one inch ones will need to cut a little amount of the front lugs off . So I will fire up the Sawzall and trim them .. It seems like that is the number most pics I've seen that I like say they have .. But a little heads up ! I suggest using blue loc-tight on the spacers ! And check them after a 100 miles or so . Use a torque wrench to make sure they r put on correct and u will have no probs , hopefully !!! Lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
The whole combo turned out great - if you are interested, we just released our front swaybar if you want to add to your collection of red :)
Steeda, hey I know you color is blue but an option for red , I think , would be a winner for you guys !!!! I would def get red ones ! How about anyone else ?? Red or Blue ????

SmittysST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 FORD Explorer ST
About 1.5” or so, it really was about evening out the fender gaps and it did just that.
The ride to me feels about the same.
Any updated pictures with the spacers installed?