Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

? Rear Windshield Washer?

SecksE

Reactions
Hi,
Does anyone know if there's rear windshield washer on the 2020 ST? At top to the right of the 3rd brake light theres something.... I don't think its a camera but i cant seem to find any info or button for rear wash?

Jesse F

Reactions
Yes, there is. The way I’ve seen it work is when I put the vehicle in reverse and press the windshield washer lever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

SecksE

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Yes, there is. The way I’ve seen it work is when I put the vehicle in reverse and press the windshield washer lever

Ok, I will try it! Wheres the reservoir? Ive had the wiper run automatically at times when placed in reverse but never had washer fluid come out and could find a reservoir in rear anywhere. Seems like a long distance if its ran from the front.

Jesse F

Reactions
The front and rear are supplied from the same tank. It might just take longer for the fluid to travel to the rear.

Jesse F

Reactions
You have to push the lever forward for the rear windshield washer

ASmith

Reactions
Push the right hand cam lever forward for the rear washer, and the pump for it is towards the top of the washer reservoir, so if you use a lot of the fluid, which note the pump for the front is lower in the tank, you won't have any for the rear!

OP
S

SecksE

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Thank you! Found it but no washer is coming out. I can hear pump. Going to ensure its full tomorrow!