Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Rear Sway Bar Upgrade!!!

Reactions
I hope this video can help all of you install any rear swaybar upgrade you want without paying someone for the labor!

Reactions
you know the video we are ALL waiting for is the downpipe installation! I'll gladly donate my ST for education :)

OP
FatGuyBuilds_YT
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
you know the video we are ALL waiting for is the downpipe installation! I'll gladly donate my ST for education :)
been there tried that... i cried and gave up!! lol

Reactions
Good info on the end link flange angles. Had to look close to see they weren't perpendicular. Probably would have been worth Steeda noting that. In any case, this bar is a fantastic mod, even on stock springs. Nice of you to make the video even though it's not a real complicated job.

F=MA

Reactions
Still waiting for cai and Norstrum Stage one package before doing a work blitz on the Explorer. Wouldn't cutting the OEM downpipes/heat shield up from the bottom to the top with a torch (02 stuff disconnected as you go) be an easier way to removed the OEM downpipes/heateshields until there is just enough downpipe left to be able to access the torx nuts on the two studs??