Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Rear spoiler painted and installed

Reactions
So I know that most people will not like this idea but I always like doing my own thing . Figured I would try this thing out since I got it at a good price . Ended up painting it body color and it really made a big difference . It does look way better in person IMHO .

spoiler6.jpg spoiler7.jpg

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I think a roof rail delete would make it work better.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I’ll be passing through El Paso around the 23/24th...we should get a quick pic together.

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
I’ll be passing through El Paso around the 23/24th...we should get a quick pic together.
For sure ! Keep me posted !

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
For sure ! Keep me posted !
The wife and I will be on the tail end of a road trip we’re starting on the 11th...but we’ll be blasting through sometime around then.

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
The wife and I will be on the tail end of a road trip we’re starting on the 11th...but we’ll be blasting through sometime around then.
Heading back to or away from Houston ?

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Back to Houston...Big Bend will be our last stop on the way home after we pass you.
Good deal.....just asking so I know which way you are heading .