Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ready for Winter in the Northeast!

Reactions
I had ordered a winter wheel/tire set the weekend I picked up the car in September. They came in in October but when I went to pick them up they were the wrong offset (ordered 32 but they were 45) and there was a chip in the gloss black finish. Needless to say I did not accept them with the discount offered and had Tire Rack rush a special order with the lowest offset they showed online at 20. They finally arrived two days before Thanksgiving and I was a bit concerned because the offset was wrong again. The wheels were supposed to be 20x8.5 +20 but arrived as 20x8 +15. This actually worked out in my favor as the wheels are nice and flush with the body. Wrapped in Blizzak 255/50R-20 tires, I am ready for the snowy/icey winter we normally get around here. 2020-11-25 12.52.28-cr.jpg