Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Radio presets

alnightr

Reactions
I was wondering if there are only 12 presets for radio stations on my 2020 Explorer ST. I have 12 filled up with sirius stations and when I change to either AM or FM there are no presets available. All other for products I have owned have a bank of presets for each source be it AM, FM or Satellite. anyone else have this problem?

Reactions
Only one set of presets that is not source specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
You can change how many sets (screens) of presets you want to be shown and programmed in the Settings menu. I have 5 sets of 6 different presets programmed. I'm pretty sure 4 screens are SiriusXM and 1 screen are local FM stations.

OP
A

alnightr

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
You can change how many sets (screens) of presets you want to be shown and programmed in the Settings menu. I have 5 sets of 6 different presets programmed. I'm pretty sure 4 screens are SiriusXM and 1 screen are local FM stations.
Bingo, thanks for the info I got it changed in the settings/SiriusXM tab