Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Quick question

Cheford1

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Was messing around in Forscan earlier today and did a few things. Bambi mode, amber drls, delete seatbelt warning chime, fogs on with drls, delete double honk, anyways….i noticed launch control, line lock, and a boost gauge option. Enabled them, can’t figure out how to use/view….any ideas?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Was messing around in Forscan earlier today and did a few things. Bambi mode, amber drls, delete seatbelt warning chime, fogs on with drls, delete double honk, anyways….i noticed launch control, line lock, and a boost gauge option. Enabled them, can’t figure out how to use/view….any ideas?
If you have AWD a line lock is impossible, didn’t even know you could do that with Forscan. Boost Gauge I haven’t seen been able to be seen. I’ve never seen an option for launch control and I would probably say it is useless because brake torquing gets same result.

OP
C

Cheford1

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Ok that makes sense. Is there a way to have headlights turn on when I unlock at night? I think right Ken the parking lights just flash. My Sierra the headlights turned on when unlocked at night

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
There is an option for a light delay that keeps parking lights on longer after you get out but no way when you unlock it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
There's items in there for cars and trucks all across the Ford line. My Mach 1 shows options for bed lights and rear door locks. BTW, the Mach 1 does have line lock and launch control. :cool: