Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Quick help with 20x10.5 et 45 wheels

travish325

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I'm looking at a set of RTR wheels that are 20x10.5 et 45. I was planning to run 295/45r20 tires, however, I'm worried the 45 offset isn't going to work on this. Ideally I'd like to be at et30 but running 15mm spacer without trimming the lugs is apparently impossible... My ST is lowered on HR springs and I'm currently running 1.5in spacers on 21in street pack wheels, is there a possibility I could still use these 1.5in spacers with this aftermarket wheel/tire setup? The final offset with that would be somewhere around ET 7 which is still technically higher (less poke) than the spacers and 21s on it now, but these 21s are only 9in wide, I'm assuming with a 10.5 wheel it's gonna poke out way too much

Or will this setup work with no spacers? It seems from what I've read that a 10.5 wheel with a 45 offset will be very close to if not hitting the strut.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Find a wheel that actually fits and no you can’t use your current spacers. If you’re buying aftermarket wheels then spacers shouldn’t even be in the equation.

OP
T

travish325

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thread Starter #3
Find a wheel that actually fits and no you can’t use your current spacers. If you’re buying aftermarket wheels then spacers shouldn’t even be in the equation.

Figured that would be the case... Thank ya