Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Que Re: dash light dimming to full darkness plus, lane centering adjustment questions

Gibson

Reactions
Does anyone know how reduce dash lighting to zero beyond factory setting? Also, can lane centering be adjusted slightly to shift right by the dealer because my ST hugs centre road marking uncomfortably close?
Thank you!

Reactions
These setting cannot be adjusted by any normal method, not sure about Forscan.

Reactions
Does anyone know how reduce dash lighting to zero beyond factory setting? Also, can lane centering be adjusted slightly to shift right by the dealer because my ST hugs centre road marking uncomfortably close?
Thank you!
Cant provide any answers but mine does the same about preferring to try to keep you WAY to close to the left. It keeps it 100% straight just not centered.

Reactions
Thank you!
Mine does the same thing with the lane centering but I find that if I let it go ahead and drive itself close to the center line it will decide it can drive closer to the middle of the lane before long.

Explorer ST Posts