Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Power Seat delays or unresponsive?

Kirk ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Does anyone know why the seat adjustment screen goes unresponsive or has some of the bars grayed out? I had massage on a while back and when I stopped it, it felt like one of the rollers was stuck in place. I tried to adjust it through the screen (and seat side) and felt like it didn't change much. several minutes later the screen said "refreshing seat settings" but again, didn't feel much change. I feel like this should be easy and intuitive, but there must be something I'm missing! TIA

KegsBdry

Reactions
Does anyone know why the seat adjustment screen goes unresponsive or has some of the bars grayed out? I had massage on a while back and when I stopped it, it felt like one of the rollers was stuck in place. I tried to adjust it through the screen (and seat side) and felt like it didn't change much. several minutes later the screen said "refreshing seat settings" but again, didn't feel much change. I feel like this should be easy and intuitive, but there must be something I'm missing! TIA

That's a new one to me. I agree the screen has a bit of a delay, but not the rollers locked up. I usually click one of my side door seat settings for 1-2-3 to get back into my original settings.

Reactions
When you have your massagers on, the lumbar support settings that you had on there go away. Once you turn off your massagers, it goes into “refreshing seat settings” which is supposed to set your lumbar settings back to where you had them. I’ve noticed on mine that it changes it from what I had it set at.

Explorer ST Posts