Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Possible tune

Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Does anyone know how to find out if there's already a tune on my 21 ST? just got it last week n it seems that it is faster and pulls harder than the others that I test drove before buying this one and I drove them all hard to see what they could do. Thanks

kDiqq

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Stinkin Aviator
This isn't definitive, but is auto start stop permanently disabled?

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Does anyone know how to find out if there's already a tune on my 21 ST? just got it last week n it seems that it is faster and pulls harder than the others that I test drove before buying this one and I drove them all hard to see what they could do. Thanks
Do a Draggy run or drag strip run would be the easiest way.

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Thanks

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
This isn't definitive, but is auto start stop permanently disabled?
The auto start still works in the default start program but not in sport mode.

2manycars4me

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Durango SRT Hellcat
Where was the ST originally sold? I traded a 21 in MN with a Ford Tune. You could feel a little difference between the tuned and non tuned ST.

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
Indiana

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
I'm comparing the ST to my 17 Fusion sport which I did a lot of work to it and a great tune by Unleashed n it's pretty quick this is my first fast suv and it's very impressive! Torrie got back to me n showed me how to find out what tune is in it. I'm old school still learning about the new tech my fun ride is a 66 Chevelle (383 stroker, duel quads n tunnel ram ,Muncie 4 speed) the new computers r amazing but frustrating sometimes.

DomiNate

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Where was the ST originally sold? I traded a 21 in MN with a Ford Tune. You could feel a little difference between the tuned and non tuned ST.
Carbon Gray, Carbon Fiber facia trim covers, and Borla Atak's??

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
I'm comparing the ST to my 17 Fusion sport which I did a lot of work to it and a great tune by Unleashed n it's pretty quick this is my first fast suv and it's very impressive! Torrie got back to me n showed me how to find out what tune is in it. I'm old school still learning about the new tech my fun ride is a 66 Chevelle (383 stroker, duel quads n tunnel ram ,Muncie 4 speed) the new computers r amazing but frustrating sometimes.
Had the exact same setup for a while. Loved that car until I got this thing (which I love as well)!

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #12
My wife was driving a 2011 Expedition which she loved now she loves the ST! it's hard to get it away from her. o well I still got the Sport which I love.