Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Performance shop near nashville

Reactions
I'm new to the sub and no search results came up. Has anyone worked with a shop near Nashville you can recommend?

EOMFD

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Reactions
I’m curious what you’re looking to have done. I’m up in Hendersonville. Right now the majority of the stuff available for the ST is pretty DIY friendly, but if I knew what kind of work you’re looking to have done I can see if I have any leads on possible shops.

EOMFD

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
I’m curious what you’re looking to have done. I’m up in Hendersonville. Right now the majority of the stuff available for the ST is pretty DIY friendly, but if I knew what kind of work you’re looking to have done I can see if I have any leads on possible shops.
Im down in Hville every week. Man networking sites like this are awesome

OP
I
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
OP
I
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
My explorer is supposed to be here at the end of July. The work depends on whether my house in Michigan sells or not. If it does, Intercooler, cat back, window tint, tune at the minimum

Reactions
Totally agree. I’m an ST fan (also have a decently modified Foci) as well as a general Ford fan. I also do 100% of my own word other than alignments and spraying body panels. PM me if you want to hang out for a few beers and compare notes at some point.

Reactions
My explorer is supposed to be here at the end of July. The work depends on whether my house in Michigan sells or not. If it does, Intercooler, cat back, window tint, tune at the minimum
I get that. I haven’t done an intercooler yet but plan to do that DIY in the next few months. Cat back is definitely DIY. I’ve done that already and have a lift that you’re welcome to use. Window tint I’d recommend Accutint in Goodlettsville. Tune is DIY as there’s pretty much one tuner that I’d recoemmend and no dyno is necessary since he (ZFG) has all the bolt ones figured out other than the crazy/unusual stuff.

OP
I
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
I get that. I haven’t done an intercooler yet but plan to do that DIY in the next few months. Cat back is definitely DIY. I’ve done that already and have a lift that you’re welcome to use. Window tint I’d recommend Accutint in Goodlettsville. Tune is DIY as there’s pretty much one tuner that I’d recommend and no dyno is necessary since he (ZFG) has all the bolt ones figured out other than the crazy/unusual stuff.
Thank you for all of the information. I just noticed my post says July. it is supposed to be here end of january.

OP
I
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Totally agree. I’m an ST fan (also have a decently modified Foci) as well as a general Ford fan. I also do 100% of my own word other than alignments and spraying body panels. PM me if you want to hang out for a few beers and compare notes at some point.
Thank you for the offer. I see you are pretty close as I am in murfreesboro. maybe after the holidays Ill take you up on that