Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Pedal Commander?

P5632r

Reactions
Anyone tried to install a pedal commander? ( I know its not a tune) Had it on my Raptor and it eliminated the lag- doesn’t add any horsepower but is a simple plug and play. Haven’t installed yet on ST as the gas pedal is floor mounted and haven’t poked around to see how to loosen to get to wiring harness. Just curious if its worth it on this rig? Not interested in any tunes or changing actual programming. Thanks!

Reactions
I had it in my Challenger too but haven't decided if I want to install it in the ST because I plan on getting a tune at some point.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Anyone tried to install a pedal commander? ( I know its not a tune) Had it on my Raptor and it eliminated the lag- doesn’t add any horsepower but is a simple plug and play. Haven’t installed yet on ST as the gas pedal is floor mounted and haven’t poked around to see how to loosen to get to wiring harness. Just curious if its worth it on this rig? Not interested in any tunes or changing actual programming. Thanks!
Did you ever install the pedal commander? Thinking about adding it to my 2022 ST

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Did you ever install the pedal commander? Thinking about adding it to my 2022 ST
It’s a 2 year old thread from a guy that made one post and nothing sense. Don’t hold your breath for an answer. lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
LOL, I didn't even notice the post date. I just bought my Explorer ST in October after Hurricane Ian took out my Durango in September. I got the same color as yours Iconic Silver. So far just a Octane 93 tune and exhaust. Want to get the Whipple intercooler but I don't trust anybody in the Fort Myers FL area to do it. I've asked around and nobody has installed one. I don't want a first timer taking apart my New SUV. Was thinking about adding the pedal commander but can't find anybody who's had experience with it on the Explorer ST.

Reactions
Vehicle
21 ford explorer st
Drive to steeda and make a day of it to have intercooler installed...

Explorer ST Posts