Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Part number for OEM Track Pads??

CH46E

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
I'm having a really hard time finding the part number. I have the street pack but want to upgrade the pads to the track pads from the Track Pack.
My local dealer has no clue what im talking about. Its ike trying to explain Time Dilation theory to my dog.

I've been looking for EBC, DBA Carbotech pads. All I've found so far are rear pads from EBC. Would like some yellowstuff pads all around.

Or if someone has a 2020 ST that was equipment with the 'Track Pack" and are willing, could you PM me the vin number so i can give it to the dealership to get the right pads?

Thanks!

Reactions
So i didnt verify with my parts department yet.. but this is off of AllData and using the VIN from a 2022 ST with the high performance pack. Interesting that the high series brakes and the performance brakes are same part number.... so I'll need to dive further into it.. but this might be a start

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I looked around for a while and came up with this number:

L1MZ2D390A

Everything I could see said it had been discontinued.

eBay and no I don't trust eBay, says this is the High-Performance version but does that mean that there is an Ultra-High-Performance version?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124856716719

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I looked around for a while and came up with this number:

L1MZ2D390A

Everything I could see said it had been discontinued.

eBay and no I don't trust eBay, says this is the High-Performance version but does that mean that there is an Ultra-High-Performance version?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124856716719
Same thing that I found. Ford parts doesn't make it easy.