Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Owners manual question.

Cruiser133

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
So I bought my 21 ST and noticed in the glove box the several manuals/small booklets were in a plastic wrap but there was not nice folder to put them into. Does the ST come with something to store all the little books and the owners manual together? Just about every car I have purchased has come with a zip able storage folder of some kind. My Willys has a nice zip able pouch to store the manuals and the tool kit. Just curious, thanks!

Reactions
Hi,

Congrats on your new vehicle. My package of manuals came in a typical folder. Fabric not plastic. There are slots for your insurance and ownership slips. I assumed it was supplied by the manufacturer, but I guess it could be from the dealer.

Cheers,

Ron

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Mine was shrink wrapped with the cover in the package.

OP
Cruiser133

Cruiser133

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
I asked my dealer but now she is ducking me so I guess next service I will ask for a folder. I also didn't get my cargo net...

Reactions
I got the same one with my 21, but maybe because it was a 12/20 build? It could be they stopped those to save a couple $$

Reactions
I picked up my recently built ST in September 2020. My vehicle doesn't have the front hook or a hole to screw it in to either.

Sambora

Reactions
I also just got a 2021 Ford Explorer ST and the manuals in the glovebox were shrink wrapped without a holder - I'm a bit disappointed, since my previous 2015/2018 Ford Edge Sport both had the Ford manual holder and it was a great way to keep the glovebox clean and organized.

Does anyone have a name or part number for the appropriate fitting holder so that I can order one?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Mine had no book. Had to filch the one from the Limited I was trading. The cargo net was still in the plastic wrapper.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Wife’s 1 liter EcoSport came with a folder. The Explorer ST? No.

BillBeau

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
same here. Did everyone's come with the card for the door combination numbers? Mine didn't.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I offered $7.50 for this, telling the seller he could keep the documents and send me just the pouch. He accepted.

B130C0BA-FD4B-463A-8471-460B47B7C8E7.jpeg