Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Orlando Area Install Shop

SR56

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
About to take delivery of my ST. Looking for a reputable shop that could install the springs, front/rear sway, and intercooler.

Could always make the trek to Steeda in Pompano but hoping there are some good options locally.

Who ya got?

Reactions
Steeda in Valdosta, GA is also an option - its a nice ride & it's a fantastic install facility. Our lead tech, Jamie, is top-notch.

Let me know if I can help assist at tim at steeda

OP
SR56

SR56

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Steeda in Valdosta, GA is also an option - its a nice ride & it's a fantastic install facility. Our lead tech, Jamie, is top-notch.

Let me know if I can help assist at tim at steeda
I've used the Pompano shop before for my Mustang. Both are almost the same distance from me here in Orlando. Hoping to avoid the long drive since it'll likely require a full day or overnight stay. You guys do good work, though!

Reactions
RareFab in Boynton Beach about 20 min north of Pompano installed whipple and AFE air intake on my 21 ST. Good People

TFWarmory

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I’m sure you’ve found a solid solution but Wolves Den is my go to shop in Orlando!

OP
SR56

SR56

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
I’m sure you’ve found a solid solution but Wolves Den is my go to shop in Orlando!
Thanks.

So far at the top of the list is OStar and Barnes Performance. There's another shop I've used for Mustangs, LaMotta Performance.

The more options we have the better!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk