Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

On the beach ...

minuteman3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Went to Pacific Beach, Washington and enjoyed a rare nice day. As always, it was a great ride!!
Lulu BD at Pacific Beach D780-69.jpg

(I so wanted to try some "maneuvers" on the wide open, hard sand, beach ... my wife did not share my enthusiasm.)

Cheers!!

Ken

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red
Went to Pacific Beach, Washington and enjoyed a rare nice day. As always, it was a great ride!!
View attachment 13762

(I so wanted to try some "maneuvers" on the wide open, hard sand, beach ... my wife did not share my enthusiasm.)

Cheers!!

Ken
Nice

Reactions
View attachment 13762

Cheers!!

Ken
"Maneuvers" I'll have to use that one ;) on my wife

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
View attachment 13762

Cheers!!

Ken
After the ST Experience in Park City my wife said I have all permissions for mods, but she said your are NOT drivning our ST like that lol!!!

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
... (I so wanted to try some "maneuvers" on the wide open, hard sand, beach ... my wife did not share my enthusiasm.)

Cheers!!

Ken
Tell her the owner's manual states maneuvers are occassionally required. haha