Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WTB OEM exhaust / Northeast

Cyberdeth

Reactions
Looking to buy a good condition OEM exhaust for a 2020 ST. I stupidity scrapped the oem after getting an aftermarket exhaust which the wife says is too loud

I live in Vermont, but am willing to meet someone in the Northeast

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
That's too bad. I deleted FENG and slapped on 3in Thermal and my wife didn't even notice :)
In fairness I haven't pulled a full rip with her in the car yet.

scsteve

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Looking to buy a good condition OEM exhaust for a 2020 ST. I stupidity scrapped the oem after getting an aftermarket exhaust which the wife says is too loud

I could probably get the oem set I have on hand up to the Virginia state line if that helps. They are currently in Columbia South Carolina

Reactions

I have an oem axle back stock system

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
What exhaust do you have currently? Will you be selling once you find an OEM exhaust? I have a full OEM system available and looking to go aftermarket....