Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

OE Parts

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
So I'm collecting a fair amount of nearly new OE parts. Does anyone have any idea how to get in touch with salvage title rebuilders who may be interested in these parts? Hate for them to just rot in my garage when someone could use them. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Does this mean you're abandoning your build? You could always post the items here for sale, or on a "companion" site.

OP
PlatinumST
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
Heavens no! I'm trying to offload the OE parts I've replaced with "upgraded" parts (probably like everyone else, except that I'll have the platinum axels and rear cross member, as well as the roof rails).

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Ok, got it. Did you receive the Timberline Diff yet? If not, you might want to wait because it's possible it may come with the one-bolt diff cover. In that case, you'll want to swap your two bolt for that one.

OP
PlatinumST
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
Both axles, rear cross member, and roof rack delete are at the dealership. I'm just hoping for and dreaming of the day I get the Explorer back. I'm beyond frustrated with the amount of time it's taken. Tomorrow makes 7 weeks in the paint shop for round 2. :mad: I'm about ready to go pick it up in parts and take it to another shop to finish up.