Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Obessed Garage

Kirk ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Hey everyone - I'm suprised I haven't seen this site mentioned (or I missed it) on here.
Obsessed Garage | Home Of The Obsessed

This guy covers a ton of cleaning tips and products. I think I found a brush that I'll get for between spoke cleaning on my black rims. hope it helps!

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I much prefer Larry and his Ammo products. The Obsessed guy was allright until he bought his GT4... Then he kinda turned into a douche.

Reactions
I much prefer Larry and his Ammo products. The Obsessed guy was allright until he bought his GT4... Then he kinda turned into a douche.
I couldn't take him, huge doucher.

OP
Kirk ST

Kirk ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
OP
Kirk ST

Kirk ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
I couldn't take him, huge doucher.
I actually haven't watched any of the videos, just appreciated the product library and reviews. funny he turned into a dousch! Will check out the other site as well.

Reactions
I use the “EZ Detail” brush for the barrels of the wheels and to get around the brake calipers. I have both sizes.

Work pretty well and no noticeable wear or marring after 5 years of use.

https://www.ezdetailbrush.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I use the “EZ Detail” brush for the barrels of the wheels and to get around the brake calipers. I have both sizes.

Work pretty well and no noticeable wear or marring after 5 years of use.

https://www.ezdetailbrush.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. I also have a micro fiber one too; both work really well. The micro fiber one has a cool little foam thingy that goes in and around the lug nuts.

Reactions
I actually haven't watched any of the videos, just appreciated the product library and reviews. funny he turned into a dousch! Will check out the other site as well.
Lol judge for yourself, I'm sure he's a decent dude something about him just didn't jive for me.