Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Newbie from WA

FatJanky

Reactions
Good afternoon all,

I have been lurking here and the Facebook ST groups for a while and finally made my purchase last week.
I needed an ST with the bench 2nd row due to amount of kids I have so this was a struggle to find one. I originally wanted black, but grey was my second choice, as I just came from an ‘18 expedition in the same color, sort of. So I had been looking for a while but in Washington state it has been a real hit and miss finding the ST’s in stock, new or used. I did find one I wanted but someone ended up reserving it before I could. So I found one about 45 minutes from my house that had just the stock online photos and it said that it was in transit. I just inquired via email asking when they were expecting it. At this point I wasn’t in a huge rush because I was leaving for vacation for 10 days soon. They dealer ended up calling me 5 minutes after my email saying that it just arrived that morning, and there had already been prior interest in the unit. Knowing how crazy the market had been, I went straight to the dealer and secured the ST for myself! Then proceed home to finish packing, as I left the next day for vacation.
I still haven’t made it home, but I am constantly looking at my new car via the driveway camera. I can’t wait to drive it again on Friday!

Attachments

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red
Beautiful vehicle

Reactions
Welcome, carbinized gray was my 1st choice of color. Same here I'm finding reasons to go on a drive!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Nice! Welcome to the forum.. great place, great people.