Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New to Community

Coonass

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I just got my 23 in all black. I’m interested in adding an intercooler, exhaust and tuning it. I sold my 18 Mustang GT for this ST and, so far, I have not been disappointed with the stock performance and the potential It has for making it scream.
I would appreciate any ideas for performance upgrades that I should do, over time And I’m looking forward to learning from y’all here.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I just got my 23 in all black. I’m interested in adding an intercooler, exhaust and tuning it. I sold my 18 Mustang GT for this ST and, so far, I have not been disappointed with the stock performance and the potential It has for making it scream.
I would appreciate any ideas for performance upgrades that I should do, over time And I’m looking forward to learning from y’all here.
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

If you utilize the search function on this forum you will find everything you are looking for.

Reactions
Vehicle
20' Explorer ST
Welcome! I just ordered an exhaust, tune at some point and Intercooler would be later on. Definitely need an exhaust on these... the stock ones are laughable!!!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I have to ask about your profile name. Where are you from? Assuming a fellow Louisiana crawfish eater.

OP
Coonass

Coonass

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
Yep. From Mamou.