Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST owner

DuvallST

Reactions
Vehicle
22 ST
Hi All,
first time owner of any Ford vehicle. My wife wanted an SUV and we started looking. Coming from a VW Jetta GLI 35th Anniversary, I wanted a sporty SUV. Picked up a white pimped out '22 and LOVE IT! Started acquiring some bling and will post pics soon but wanted to say HI from the PNW!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi All,
first time owner of any Ford vehicle. My wife wanted an SUV and we started looking. Coming from a VW Jetta GLI 35th Anniversary, I wanted a sporty SUV. Picked up a white pimped out '22 and LOVE IT! Started acquiring some bling and will post pics soon but wanted to say HI from the PNW!
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Welcome, look forward to you getting some pictures up.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi All,
Welcome and congratulations. Looking forward to seeing some pics of it.

OP
DuvallST

DuvallST

Reactions
Vehicle
22 ST
Thread Starter #5
Finally got some pics. Went to a local brewery in Snohomish and could see the north cascade mountains! Beautiful! IMG-0261.jpg
Got some bling coming shortly, wheel spacers, oil separator, mudflaps, etc. We are super happy.
Cheers,
Duvall St

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Finally got some pics. Went to a local brewery in Snohomish and could see the north cascade mountains! Beautiful! View attachment 17004
Got some bling coming shortly, wheel spacers, oil separator, mudflaps, etc. We are super happy.
Cheers,
Duvall St
Nice color.

OP
DuvallST

DuvallST

Reactions
Vehicle
22 ST
Thread Starter #7
You too! :(y)

OP