Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST owner

State Trooper 829

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Just purchased a new 2021 Explorer ST today....Agate Black.
Traded in my 2017 Explorer Sport.
I absolutely love it! It sounds like my 2014 Shelby GT500 on acceleration in Sport mode!
I’m going to have chrome tailpipes powder coated black, and order black lug nuts for it.
Wish someone would start a Explorer Sport and ST club!!! It would be fun meeting other enthusiasts.
Mike....,,Phoenix

Attachments

OP
S

State Trooper 829

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Anyone living in Arizona owning Explorer ST interested in forming a club like the Mustang Clubs? An example would be
in Scottsdale where there is a year-round
car show outside at the Pavilions on Indian Bend & the 101. Folks bring their different
vehicles and park back-in alongside other owners of like brand cars etc.

Reactions
Congrats

Bel33

Reactions
Welcome and congrats!

Reactions
Congrats and welcome, I'm in the Phoenix area as well and would probably be able to make it out for some get togethers

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome aboard. The screen name State Trooper 892 tells me you must be in law enforcement. Ha Ha. I retired 6 yrs ago after 44 years in law enforcement. Be careful out there. Stay safe.

Fiya2021

Reactions
Just purchased a new 2021 Explorer ST today....Agate Black.
Traded in my 2017 Explorer Sport.
I absolutely love it! It sounds like my 2014 Shelby GT500 on acceleration in Sport mode!
I’m going to have chrome tailpipes powder coated black, and order black lug nuts for it.
Wish someone would start a Explorer Sport and ST club!!! It would be fun meeting other enthusiasts.
Mike....,,Phoenix
Hell yeah I'd love to join a club with other owners. Congrats, I just brought my 2021 home yesterday.