Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST owner from Fallon NV.

FallonST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello all, just purchased a loaded ST. Awesome drive but being silver everyone on the road thinks I am Nevada State Trooper! Nice ride tho. Love it. Only three irritations:
1 - Living in rural the Auto off is ridiculous
2- Can't figure out how to disable Auto-Lock feature. Tried the process from Ford site. Can't access program mode.
3- Air recirculation only stays on for 5min. Living in Dairy ranch country, this poses a constant stink problem.
Maybe someone has found solutions to these?
Thanks all

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Welcome to the forum!

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats!

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello all, just purchased a loaded ST. Awesome drive but being silver everyone on the road thinks I am Nevada State Trooper! Nice ride tho. Love it. Only three irritations:
2- Can't figure out how to disable Auto-Lock feature. Tried the process from Ford site. Can't access program mode.
3- Air recirculation only stays on for 5min. Living in Dairy ranch country, this poses a constant stink problem.
Thanks all
Welcome to the forum

OP
F

FallonST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
Welcome.

1. Auto Stop Eliminator https://www.autostopeliminator.com/collections/ford/products/2020-ford-explorer-autostop-eliminator Only works with all wheel drive. The other option is a 3rd party tune.
2. Should be able to turn off in the setting with the touch screen.
3. No suggestions. I let the auto climate control take of it.
Thanks for the Eliminator info. The touchscreen has no feature to tun off Auto Lock, only Auto Unlock. Go figure

OP
F

FallonST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Thanks again Dale.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thanks all
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thanks all
Welcome.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome from the southern part of the state!

And that is the exact reason I went with gray instead of silver…I was afraid I would get too comfortable trying to take advantage of that coincidence

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome from the southern part of the state!

And that is the exact reason I went with gray instead of silver…I was afraid I would get too comfortable trying to take advantage of that coincidence
Welcome to the forum.