Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST Owner from Detroit area.

Reactions
Hello all, I haven't looked around yet but am excited to see what all this forum has to offer. I am coming from FusionSportForums where I had a 12 second Fusion Sport for the past few years. I did tons of mods and raced a bunch, lead the way for many members to find what worked and what didn't. Hoping this platform has plenty of information to keep my investment less lucrative this time around. All in all, this car is an upgrade in every way when comparing stock to stock, I'm very excited to read about everyone's builds and maybe meet some locals too. If anyone is in the Detroit area, post or DM.

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome.

Cruiser133

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Welcome from Ohio!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Cruiser133 I spent 44 years in law enforcement in southern Ohio. I know were you are coming from.

Cruiser133

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Cruiser133 I spent 44 years in law enforcement in southern Ohio. I know were you are coming from.
Its a pendulum brother, we are already up to about 90 homicides this calendar year so when it gets bad enough it will hopefully swing back if those lives truly matter.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I understand. The publics support of police in 1970 when I started in law enforcement is similar to what it is now. Your right it is a pendulum when it gets bad enough the the public will start supporting the police. Be safe out there.