Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST in Maryland

Reactions
The wife and I decided to replace our 2007 MDX with 245K miles and just picked up a Star White ST with the HPP. The MDX we've had and the CL Type S before that have been awesome with very little trouble but it was definitely time to replace. This forum looks like a great resource of info. After picking up the ST with 3 miles on the clock, we immediately went on a mildly spirited break-in ride through Montgomery County. I'm hoping the early build issues have been resolved. I was waiting for the 2021's to be released sooner but it was hard to pass up on Ford's incentives so we pulled the trigger before the end of September. The ST I bought was assembled less than a month ago so I'm hoping we'll be OK.

IMG_2726.jpg IMG_2728.jpg

hbalek

Reactions
The wife and I decided to replace our 2007 MDX with 245K miles and just picked up a Star White ST with the HPP. The MDX we've had and the CL Type S before that have been awesome with very little trouble but it was definitely time to replace. This forum looks like a great resource of info. After picking up the ST with 3 miles on the clock, we immediately went on a mildly spirited break-in ride through Montgomery County. I'm hoping the early build issues have been resolved. I was waiting for the 2021's to be released sooner but it was hard to pass up on Ford's incentives so we pulled the trigger before the end of September. The ST I bought was assembled less than a month ago so I'm hoping we'll be OK.

View attachment 2073 View attachment 2072
Yesterday I think I saw you on I-270 at Montrose Rd! I was in my Rapid Red ST which I've had almost 10 months and 10,000 miles today with no issues! Love this thing! Congratulations!

OP
G
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Yesterday I think I saw you on I-270 at Montrose Rd! I was in my Rapid Red ST which I've had almost 10 months and 10,000 miles today with no issues! Love this thing! Congratulations!
Nope, not me. We stayed in northern and western MC before making a trip to Harpers Ferry Brewing. The ST is pretty impressive but I have a feeling my wife will be keeping it for herself most of the time.

hbalek

Reactions
Nope, not me. We stayed in northern and western MC before making a trip to Harpers Ferry Brewing. The ST is pretty impressive but I have a feeling my wife will be keeping it for herself most of the time.
Funny coincidence my first road trip with the ST was also Harper's Ferry last December to see the train derailment! I missed the brewery and I must try that soon as I love local beers!

Last edited: