Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST from Collierville, TN

Reactions
Started with a test drive on Saturday and will purchase on Monday. Our salesperson was riding his Harley and who am I to interfere with that. Looking forward to seeing what others have done and what I can do to personalize my wife's ST. I've have been a member of the F150 forum with my 2013 Platinum and then GM-Trucks with my 2017 GMC Sierra SLT. I'm now a member of 5thGenRams with my 2019 Ram Limited. My wife has started with the Escape and then two Edge's. I was finally able to convince her to look at the Explorer and how pleasantly surprised I was when she latched onto the ST. We have put about 60 miles on it so far and are defiantly impressed. The only issue I have with it so far is that the rear wheel wells stick out further than the tires. I wished the rear tires lined up better. Maybe a mod or wider tires for that. My wife wants red calipers, overlays for the blue ovals and possibly some type of running boards. Again, looking forward to seeing what the members have done.

OHST

Reactions
Congrats

Explorer ST Posts