Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST added to the family

Nasty_ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST Carbonized Gray
Hello everyone , I just recently bought a 2020 in carbonized grey and I'm loving it ! I also have a fiesta st in my garage. I'm out in UT from SD . I can't wait to see what i can do with my new beast ..

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
Welcome to the forum! I've not seen many Utahns on here. Which part of Utah are you in?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello everyone , I just recently bought a 2020 in carbonized grey and I'm loving it ! I also have a fiesta st in my garage. I'm out in UT from SD . I can't wait to see what i can do with my new beast ..
Welcome to the forum

OP
Nasty_ST

Nasty_ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST Carbonized Gray
Thread Starter #4
Welcome to the forum! I've not seen many Utahns on here. Which part of Utah are you in?
Bountiful area

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
Nice! I'm down in Utah County. I've considered trying to get a Utah meet put together if we can get enough people interested.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome to the cool kids group