Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Paint job & Diffuser & more carbon fiber

Reactions
How you gonna neglect that rear pillar like that?!?!

Looks great BTW lol

OP
JVPrevite
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
It’s called a large back window. I had it wrapped before looked better gloss so it looks like a big window

Reactions
It’s called a large back window. I had it wrapped before looked better gloss so it looks like a big window
Ah now that I look at it and after you saying that.. cool look, I like it. Mean ST

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
That diffuser wouldn’t make it a day before I broke it. It’s like people build steep driveways for a hobby around here. My GTI is on 3 wheels half the time I’m pulling in somewhere. lol

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I was waiting to see one of the widebody kits in the flesh. Can you show a more acute angle? Curious how flush the wheels sit... what is your offset and wheel size?

OP
JVPrevite
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
That diffuser wouldn’t make it a day before I broke it. It’s like people build steep driveways for a hobby around here. My GTI is on 3 wheels half the time I’m pulling in somewhere. lol
Yup i thought the same thing almost didn’t put it on but good to go no scraping up or down the driveway. SS tuning never got back to me on their diffuser so i moved on and built a custom one with sinful visions for the same price

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I can't make out the exhaust in that pic.

OP
JVPrevite
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
Borla Atak

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I mean I can't see how it exits in that pic. I don't see dual trumpets. I'd like to see a pic straight on from the rear.

OP
JVPrevite
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #11
I mean I can't see how it exits in that pic. I don't see dual trumpets. I'd like to see a pic straight on from the rear.

Attachments

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Thank you, my head just didn't see the pipes form the side.

Reactions
That gap in the rear wheel arch would bother the hell outta me
Slightly misaligned, can see at the bottom right corner.. drops a little too low causing the gap to widen as it goes up top. Probably can be easily adjusted.