Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New owner, white Explorer ST 2022, Merida, Mexico

Brawndo

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi All,

Been lurking for a while. I'm Canadian but moved to Mexico a long long time ago.

Here we only have one spec for the Explorer ST: It basically comes loaded, even with the screens in the head rests, but without the wheel/brakes package and towing package. Also only one second row seat option available, bucket, which I like because it gives me extra seating if I want to fold the 3rd row.

So, I'm looking for aftermarket wheels (Velgen, Vossen, Savini etc) but not urgently, quite satisifed with the stock wheels.

I live in Yucatan but find my unit (Which I wanted in white and waited a few months to arrive) in Veracruz so was quite a ride, had to fly to Mexico City then Minatitlán, Veracruz and drive it back home.

Anyway, there is the picture of my generic ST before I find new aftermarket wheels:

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi All,

Been lurking for a while. I'm Canadian but moved to Mexico a long long time ago.

Here we only have one spec for the Explorer ST: It basically comes loaded, even with the screens in the head rests, but without the wheel/brakes package and towing package. Also only one second row seat option available, bucket, which I like because it gives me extra seating if I want to fold the 3rd row.

So, I'm looking for aftermarket wheels (Velgen, Vossen, Savini etc) but not urgently, quite satisifed with the stock wheels.

I live in Yucatan but find my unit (Which I wanted in white and waited a few months to arrive) in Veracruz so was quite a ride, had to fly to Mexico City then Minatitlán, Veracruz and drive it back home.

Anyway, there is the picture of my generic ST before I find new aftermarket wheels:
Welcome to the forum.

Explorer ST Posts