Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New owner of 2021 ST!

Aicmez

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I think my story here is going to be a bit different than others. I grew up in middle east, to a lower-middle class family. I remember those Ford commercials, and how cool the logo looked. As a kid I always wanted to get one.(Mustang though, but who didn't)

Long story short, I was able to get into school here, and got a job right after. I worked as I studied, so I was able to afford my living expenses, and bought my first used car in process. A corolla 2006.

Fast forward to me being a young professional in my first job. I didn't want to look unprofessional when I parked my car, so I replaced my trusty Corolla with a good looking 2003 CR-V. This car was fine for first couple months. But then the high wore off, and I started noticing everything wrong with it. This affected my mood, to a point where I got comments from my friends saying I'm obsessed with how bad this car is.

That was the wake-up call I needed. I told myself I would buy a new car. And for the first time, I would get in debt. A debt I would have had to work for 20 years back in my home country to pay. But not here. Here, this was reachable.

In the afternoon of August 31st, I went into the dealer. Test drove ST 2021 first. Loved it, to a point I just bought it without test driving other cars.

Glad to be here.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Explorer ST Posts