Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New owner here!

CAR-15

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Just picked up a 2020 Explorer ST with 22000 miles on it today. I traded my 2017 Explorer limited toward it. I love the ST!! Great drive home. Purchased it in Louisville, KY and drove it home over 100 miles to central Indiana.

Everything went great except it didn't have very much washer fluid it it and ran out after about 50 miles. The weather is crap here. Anyway. Love the ST. All black but going to wrap the body in 3M Satin Dark grey soon. I'll post pics.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Just picked up a 2020 Explorer ST with 22000 miles on it today. I traded my 2017 Explorer limited toward it. I love the ST!! Great drive home. Purchased it in Louisville, KY and drove it home over 100 miles to central Indiana.

Everything went great except it didn't have very much washer fluid it it and ran out after about 50 miles. The weather is crap here. Anyway. Love the ST. All black but going to wrap the body in 3M Satin Dark grey soon. I'll post pics.
Congratulations and welcome.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

Congrads Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor

Congrats and welcome!