Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Owner...first in Europe?

Reactions
Hi folks, picking up my ST today in Bremerhaven, Germany. Ordered back in May. Looking forward to the drive back down to Belgium, where I’m assigned.

Any other ST’s in Europe yet?

Reactions
Awesome! Congratulations! You'll love it!

Reactions
Congrats! I think you might be. Is there anything different with the ST you guys get over there?

OP
Barnesy
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
I work for the US govt, so I purchased mine through the Military Auto Sales office here. It’s US spec.

Explorers are not sold in Europe at all. There’s talk that they might get the hybrid later on, but not the ST.

Reactions
Congratulations, some Autobahn vids would be nice and thank you for your service. Happy Holidays

OP
Barnesy
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
I’ll see what I can do!

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Hi folks, picking up my ST today in Bremerhaven, Germany. Ordered back in May. Looking forward to the drive back down to Belgium, where I’m assigned.

Any other ST’s in Europe yet?
Hey, thanks for the note today. I have the black ST that was parked next to you. I really like the white too. It was a tough decision. Red, White, and Black were my favorites. Glad you told me about the forum. Just curious, did you get yours ceramic coated? I did mine the day after I bought it and it really made a difference. Just figured I would let you know.

OP
Barnesy
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
No, I haven’t found a good place here in Belgium to do it. How much did it run you?

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
It cost me €500. I found places up to €800.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk