Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Member looking for information to make the most of ST ownership

majorbanjo

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ram 3500 Dually HO Cummins
Retired Army Guy from Georgia looking forward to learning and enjoying this forum....

In the Market for a new ST and wanted to get smart before I pull the trigger.....

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Retired Army Guy from Georgia looking forward to learning and enjoying this forum....

In the Market for a new ST and wanted to get smart before I pull the trigger.....
Welcome to the forum

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST

Welcome and enjoy.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service. We have a daughter and son-in-law currently stationed at Fort Campbell.

I don't regret getting the ST and I'm sure you won't either after you drive it for a little while.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Take your time, don't assume that the 60K plus price grantees a properly assembled SUV. Check for body panel alignments, and interior panels fit and finish. Maybe its just me, but it seems like the vehicles ordered by individuals are assembled better that Stock vehicles ordered by dealerships.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome aboard. Be mindful of the "deletions". Try to find one with the only deletion being auto stop/start. Make sure you get the two-bolt rear diff. I love all the whirly-gigs and fancy gizmos on my '20. Ford's "engineering" is suspect, but what can you do?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Take your time, don't assume that the 60K plus price grantees a properly assembled SUV. Check for body panel alignments, and interior panels fit and finish. Maybe its just me, but it seems like the vehicles ordered by individuals are assembled better that Stock vehicles ordered by dealerships.
My Dad only bought custom-ordered cars-a whole stream of Oldsmobiles and Pontiacs, from 1958 to 1963. He would order in March or April so the "bugs could be worked out" of the early models.