Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New member in Ky

CJ’s ST

Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Just bought my wife a 21 ST and she loves it. I’ve always been in the mustang game and my wife said she needs something fast, so here I am. I ran across this forum and know what a great resource it can be as I use Corral.net to discuss mustangs. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me!! B.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome! I am in Prospect, KY. Spent the last several days helping my daughter move. Could not have done that in the Cayman I was going to buy instead of the ST until I had to have 2 hip replacements. ST has been great...very fun and useful.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Just bought my wife a 21 ST and she loves it. I’ve always been in the mustang game and my wife said she needs something fast, so here I am. I ran across this forum and know what a great resource it can be as I use Corral.net to discuss mustangs. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me!! B.
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.