Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Member from California

Reactions
Hello all. I just took delivery of my 2022 Explorer ST, Agate Black, 401 Equipment Group, Premium Technology Package and Twin Panel Sunroof. Just thought I would say hello

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

Reactions
Hello all. I just took delivery of my 2022 Explorer ST, Agate Black, 401 Equipment Group, Premium Technology Package and Twin Panel Sunroof. Just thought I would say hello
Exact same color and options I'm waiting for, looks great. Do you remember your order date by chance?

OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Exact same color and options I'm waiting for, looks great. Do you remember your order date by chance?
Yes, sorry for the late response, busy week. Original order went in 10/15 and it was delivered 12/9 to the dealership, to where I picked it up the following day. The guy I was going through said this one came in fast, some others that were ordered before mine were still waiting so maybe the options I had is what the plant was running that day? I don't know about the car manufacturing side, but my guy said it came in quite quick compared to his other orders.

Reactions
Looks great! Can you confirm if there are additional areas of gloss black trim inside the 2022 ST? If so, photos? Our 2021 has has gloss black on the center stack and doors.

OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Looks great! Can you confirm if there are additional areas of gloss black trim inside the 2022 ST? If so, photos? Our 2021 has has gloss black on the center stack and doors.
Sure thing. Interior is a mix of aluminum, gloss/piano black and carbon fiber looking material IMG_3909.jpg IMG_3910.jpg IMG_3911.jpg IMG_3912.jpg IMG_3913.jpg