Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New member, 2023 ST in Pasco Florida

DSGGEN2

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Wife and I purchased a 2023 ST Carbonized Grey. We’ve always wanted one since reading about them in 2019. With 4 kids we required a bigger vehicle for travel soccer. Oldest is about to be 17 and rarely see him since he drives so the timing seemed appropriate.

Attachments

OP
DSGGEN2

DSGGEN2

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #2
Removed front license plate holder, PPF bumper, front windows tinted and 5% glare strip, CVF intercooler, and cold side pipe. S&B on back order

J368

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Nice! Enjoy the ride...

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Wife and I purchased a 2023 ST Carbonized Grey. We’ve always wanted one since reading about them in 2019. With 4 kids we required a bigger vehicle for travel soccer. Oldest is about to be 17 and rarely see him since he drives so the timing seemed appropriate.
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Celt

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
nice lightning, i had a 2003 dsg myself, and waiting to pick up my gray 23 st this week.

OP
DSGGEN2

DSGGEN2

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
nice lightning, i had a 2003 dsg myself, and waiting to pick up my gray 23 st this week.
thanks man, mines a 2004. Congrats on the ST, mod bug is just as bad as the Lightning. Just put on the S&B intake yesterday.

chonniii

Reactions
Vehicle
2015 explorer sport
beautiful car man. i see your from pasco, same here im out in hudson (y)

Celt

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
thanks man, mines a 2004. Congrats on the ST, mod bug is just as bad as the Lightning. Just put on the S&B intake yesterday.
My lighting had intake, exhaust #4 lower pulley and custom tune. It was pretty quick.

OP
DSGGEN2

DSGGEN2

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #12
My lighting had intake, exhaust #4 lower pulley and custom tune. It was pretty quick.
The Lightning I bought new in 2004. Bought a pulley, intake, and tune kit. Then it went downhill fast! Built shortblock, heads done by Precision, Crower stage2’s, Kenne Bell blower painted DSG with sheet metal Plenum, Cannon full 3in with LTs by Stainless Works, and on… Love that little farm truck.

Celt

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
The Lightning I bought new in 2004. Bought a pulley, intake, and tune kit. Then it went downhill fast! Built shortblock, heads done by Precision, Crower stage2’s, Kenne Bell blower painted DSG with sheet metal Plenum, Cannon full 3in with LTs by Stainless Works, and on… Love that little farm truck.
Post some pics, sounds like an animal. I used to post over on svt performance back in the 2000s under a different username, but havent been there for years.

OP
DSGGEN2

DSGGEN2

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #14
Post some pics, sounds like an animal. I used to post over on svt performance back in the 2000s under a different username, but havent been there for years.
I used to post on lightningrodder and a few other sites under the same name. I haven’t posted in any of them in years.

Attachments

Celt

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Awesome truck man, brings back memories.

OP
DSGGEN2

DSGGEN2

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #16
Thank you very much man! You pick up your ST yet?