Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Member - 2022 on Order in NC

Reactions
Waiting with anticipation for my 2022 Explorer now. Looking forward to learning a lot in this group and joined the Facebook groups as well. I put in an order for a 2022 Explorer ST on November 17th.

Spec is ST RWD in Forged Green, 401A package, no tech or moonroof. When I test drove them I found I preferred the non-massaging seats for comfort. Really pumped about the RWD option for 2022.

I've been a Ford guy for years, I've owned three Bullitt Mustangs, hence the affinity for green. When we had our first kid, I sold my 2008 Bullitt for a Pontiac G8 GT. Past 4 years I've been driving an Accord "Sport" during which time the CVT has sucked the fun out of driving. I'm excited to be getting back into something with some muscle, that can also haul the family and tow, and most importantly has gears!

View attachment Eric-Pinnell_ObsessedGarage2.JPG ST.png

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard!

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Sounds like you optioned it out just right. Welcome and post some pics when you get it.

OP
D
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Will do. I’m excited, no idea how long it will take, I’m sure between the green and RWD there aren’t a ton of orders rolling in for similar ones haha.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum