Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New member 2021 ST oxford white

Reactions
I'm new here , just bought our 2021 ST a couple weeks ago. Already installed steeda lowering springs, painted all plastic trim body color, tinted taillights, painted ford ovals black, tinted windows, and did a ceramic coating over the entire vehicle.

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard

F=MA

Reactions
Welcome. Unless you repainted the whole vehicle it should be Star White. Oxford White was on the older explorers. Here is the Star White ST I had for 12,000 miles before getting the Rapid Red 2020 ST. I never did any mods to this one. If I had to do it over I would have added a set of 22 inch Vossen HF-5 wheels and tires like the one shown below. I do love the rake of the Steeda springs.

IMG_4836.JPG

star-white-ford-explorer-st-looks-charming-riding-on-22-satin-black-wheels_3.jpg

Last edited:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Welcome. Unless you repainted the whole vehicle it should be Star White. Oxford White was on the older explorers. Here is the Star White St I had for 12,000 miles before getting the Rapid Red 2020 ST. I never did any mods to this one. If I had to do over I would added a set of 22 inch Vossen HF-5 wheels and tires like the one shown below. I do love the rake of the Steeda springs.

View attachment 8678

View attachment 8679
My explorer is oxford white and is a 2021 model year ford fucked up and built the car with the wrong color. The vin tag even lists it as star white. But it was painted from factory oxford white

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
My explorer is oxford white and is a 2021 model year ford fucked up and built the car with the wrong color. The vin tag even lists it as star white. But it was painted from factory oxford white

Attachments

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Hope you didn’t’ have to pay the $700.00 markup for Star White. Might have yourself a unicorn being painted Oxford White. Good looking ST.

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Hope you didn’t’ have to pay the $700.00 markup for Star White. Might have yourself a unicorn being painted Oxford White. Good looking ST.
No I bought it technically as a used vehicle because someone ordered it , and then refused delivery because of the wrong color , which the vehicle had already been titled in their name because they ordered it. The window sticker was 58*** and we paid 51*** with 12 miles on the clock.

F=MA

Reactions
Now that's an Oxford education ! Maybe its Pristine White from the 2021 Lincoln Aviator? At least that color would be in stock at the Chicago factory.

Explorer ST Posts