Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New-ish ST from the NW Chicago ‘Burbs

Reactions
Hi all,
Picked up my ST in July and swore to myself that I wouldn’t do any modifications. This one is supposed to haul around the family and drag the Mustang to the track. Well, that didn’t last long. Did the blackout thing fist, then Steeda springs and anti-sway bar, Whipple intercooler, UPR catch can, and a Borla S. Right now I’m in the middle of some 93 octane tuning with ZFG. After this, no more mods...I swear.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
Caught the mid bug again eh? Welcome to the community

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard

OP
CombatMedic
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Caught the mid bug again eh? Welcome to the community
Yep, it’s definitely an addiction. I couldn’t let my girlfriend’s X4 M40i be the quickest SUV in the family!

CoastieN70

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Hi all,
Picked up my ST in July and swore to myself that I wouldn’t do any modifications. This one is supposed to haul around the family and drag the Mustang to the track. Well, that didn’t last long. Did the blackout thing fist, then Steeda springs and anti-sway bar, Whipple intercooler, UPR catch can, and a Borla S. Right now I’m in the middle of some 93 octane tuning with ZSG. After this, no more mods...I swear.
Well that didn't work out too well... :D Welcome...

Reactions
Yep, it’s definitely an addiction. I couldn’t let my girlfriend’s X4 M40i be the quickest SUV in the family!
Lol! Just got my wife a new X4 M40i. Sweet ride and quick!