Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New guy from Western NC

Blaster7Romeo

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Pretty much decided to get one.. one dealer I know well is gonna order me one. but there is another dealership with one on the lot I will probably go look at this weeken.. may not get as good a deal.. but don't have to wait 12 weeks.
This will be my second vehicle. it is cheaper to keep my 300k mile truck and buy this than trade my truck and buy a new Super Duty lol

Have driven tuned power strokes for the last 16 years. this will be my first eco boost and non truck I have owned .. was thinking about a new grand cherokee but all I have owned it Fords.

looking forward to learning here

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Look for a slot at the ST Experience in Asheville. It’s as much fun as you can have with clothes on!

OP
Blaster7Romeo

Blaster7Romeo

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Thread Starter #4
yea I saw it was in asheville and did a little reading in it.. I live 20 miles from there and been to the biltmore house more that I can count and driven the parkway more than I can put a number on.. lol.

I was thinking of doing the one in park city becase that seams like an adventure to me.. more than just driving around the neighborhood I could do any day of the week lol