Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New front an rear oval overlays, Black lugs.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Love seeing a vehicle where the owner takes pride in his wheel's barrels. So easy to shine up the outside of the rims, it takes a little work to keep the barrels shining.

OP
CDD

CDD

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
As this vehicle was the new car managers for awhile (less then 5000 miles) I complained about the barrels when I took delivery. They were awful, light grey in color. They offered to send it thru the car wash, I told them no car wash for me, I will clean them myself.

msota84

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Love seeing a vehicle where the owner takes pride in his wheel's barrels. So easy to shine up the outside of the rims, it takes a little work to keep the barrels shining.
I also spend time shining the inside of the rim! They look sweet when all shined up

Reactions
who makes the black lugs?

OP
CDD

CDD

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
who makes the black lugs?
these were cheap plastic slip on's from Amazon. I replaced them when my McGard lugs and locking lugs came in.