Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New from Indiana

Too_Tall

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello all!

Name's Justin and I currently have a silver 2013 Ford Explorer XLT from Southeast Indiana.

Looking at my options and debating whether to wait to order a '23 Explorer ST or shoot for one of the '22s that's currently out there. Still up in the air on the red or black. haha. So indecisive.

Anywho, glad I came across this group and already have been pleased with the plethora of information that's out there on this forum.

As a former police officer I'm definitely looking forward to the purchase and making plans on attending the school in NC. That got my motor running for sure!

Take care and be safe!

JB

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello all!

Name's Justin and I currently have a silver 2013 Ford Explorer XLT from Southeast Indiana.

Looking at my options and debating whether to wait to order a '23 Explorer ST or shoot for one of the '22s that's currently out there. Still up in the air on the red or black. haha. So indecisive.

Anywho, glad I came across this group and already have been pleased with the plethora of information that's out there on this forum.

As a former police officer I'm definitely looking forward to the purchase and making plans on attending the school in NC. That got my motor running for sure!

Take care and be safe!

JB
Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy your St when it arrives or purchased.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
Still up in the air on the red or black.
[welcome]

I know you're not asking for advice. Personally I got the black and love it when it's clean, but as many will arrest to, it doesn't take much for it to look dirty. If I were to do it over again, if get the Carbonized Gray. Just my two cents worth. :)

OP
Too_Tall

Too_Tall

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Thread Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy your St when it arrives or purchased.
Thank you! Very much looking forward to it!

OP
Too_Tall

Too_Tall

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Thread Starter #5
[welcome]

I know you're not asking for advice. Personally I got the black and love it when it's clean, but as many will arrest to, it doesn't take much for it to look dirty. If I were to do it over again, if get the Carbonized Gray. Just my two cents worth. :)
haha. Unsolicited advice is sometimes welcome! I've had a few black vehicles in the past and like you said, it's amazing when it's clean, but it gets dirty fast. Hence why I may be going the route of a little bit more of a less maintenance color. :ROFLMAO: The Carbonized Gray is definitely very solid and compliments the vehicle well. My first explorer was a 1994 in Autumn Orange I believe it was. Loved that thing and been digging through the archives in an attempt to find pictures of it.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard!