Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Explorer ST owner (quasi)

skindog

Reactions
Last run on flexes was 2019. Wife said explorer was a second choice. More ST's in my dealer's lot than non........... former 2002 WRX wagon owner for 13 years (331k on stock engine) until I started rocking a used 2008 Chevy Colorado in 2015. I still roll in that, but also roll the lease payment for my bride's carriages since circa 2000. Not sure she realizes the POWAH!!!! under the hood and all the other ST doo-dads at her finger and toe tips. After 4 flexes starting in 2009, it's now time for the Explorer, lol.

Anyway, I'm primarily a lurker on most car forums. Only had the explorer in my driveway for 2 weeks. It's a lease..... but depending how well she does in the next 3 years....it may not get turned in. Not sure on contributions..... but guaranteed I will be absorbing and checking new posts. Happy Labor day weekend from the western skirts of Detroit!!!

Paul

Reactions
Congrats! Welcome to the club

OP
skindog

skindog

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
^^^ TY!!!

Hood dampers installed. UPR can on deck.

Reactions
Welcome!

OP
skindog

skindog

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
^^^ TY

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard