Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Build Montreal Based Star White ST

JasonJudd

Reactions
Just got the Car 2 Days ago and LOVE IT
List of Upgrades already Done

Whipple Intercooler
Borla Atak Cat Back with black chrome
Catch Can
SCT BDX Tuner
K & N Drop in filter
5Star Tuning 87 Daily, 91 Daily - 91 Performance I Live in Montreal Quebec 93 is more rare here 91 is more common
Windshield tint 70% Fronts 20% and Rears 5%

*Awaiting in the mail blacked out emblems for front, Rear and sticker overlay for steering wheel
*Appointment next week for installations of a Rear Sub and Amp for a add Low Bass

Attachments

Last edited:

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum. Not wasting any time getting your mods done.

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Welcome to the forum[welcome]

From West KY

Jim

Bel33

Reactions
Wow... what a great start to your new ride. Some great ideas for me. I think I'll be going the Borla exhaust route as well.

Sorry for the dumb question... but what effect does putting the Whipple Intercooler in do to your warranty?

BDst1

Reactions
Ford dealership installing mine this Tuesday. No mention to me of affecting the warranty

OP
J

JasonJudd

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Wow... what a great start to your new ride. Some great ideas for me. I think I'll be going the Borla exhaust route as well.

Sorry for the dumb question... but what effect does putting the Whipple Intercooler in do to your warranty?
Given Ford installed it, there shouldn't be an issue.
Assuming the Intercooler itself has an issue I'm sure the Whipple warranty will replace unit.

Bel33

Reactions
Thanks for the replies, makes sense about the intercooler itself having a warranty. Good to know that a dealer will install. Just need to find a good one here in the Toronto area that is a bit more skilled than others.

I'll add this to my wish "list".

OP
J

JasonJudd

Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Given Ford installed it, there should be an issue.
Assuming the Intercooler itself has an issue I'm sure the Whipple warranty will replace unit.
Thanks for the replies, makes sense about the intercooler itself having a warranty. Good to know that a dealer will install. Just need to find a good one here in the Toronto area that is a bit more skilled than others.

I'll add this to my wish "list".
Honestly the installation is very simple, it's just need to remove the whole front End

Reactions
Hey @JasonJudd how do you find your 5star tuning just put it in my truck and I almost find that the reaction is less crisp then the stock one I'm doing almost the same build with sdp downpipe on a black on black and I'm from the south shore of Montreal