Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New 2022 ST Owner

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Wife and I just purchased a new 2022 ST Black on Black package. Coming from our 2014 Explorer, this thing is AWESOME! The power, technology, brakes, is flat out amazing. We are planning on attending the Ford Performance Experience that Ford offers with the purchase of the ST. Has anyone here done the Experience with their purchase? How did you like it?

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Wife and I just purchased a new 2022 ST Black on Black package. Coming from our 2014 Explorer, this thing is AWESOME! The power, technology, brakes, is flat out amazing. We are planning on attending the Ford Performance Experience that Ford offers with the purchase of the ST. Has anyone here done the Experience with their purchase? How did you like it?
Congrats! Everyone loves the Experience and I'm sure you will too.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome and congratulations!
My wife and I loved the ST Experience in Ashville and I am sure you will too.

OP
mharris1984
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Thank you for the warm welcome! I am trying to get a good date scheduled to take the experience. LOL, my wife is asking every day, "did you book us for the experience yet!?!?" Watching the videos and reading up on it, looks amazing. We are in Phoenix, and the Utah location looks awesome, but we want a real vacation out of it, so likely going to the NC location as we dont see forest and wilderness where we live.

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome to the ST gang!

Reactions
Twins
D23B1190-3844-4F61-BEE1-98A974AB4DBB.jpeg
The experience was great. Went to the one in Park City and had a blast. I even won the trophy
2C7DF505-2A36-433F-BEBF-2E6540DB3BAE.jpeg

OP
mharris1984
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
The ST, Black on Black is a GREAT combo... That explorer looks soooo good like that. Not a fan or Red... The blue I could settle into, but nothing beats the black on black option.