Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Need help with a measurement in the back with seats down

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I have my rear seats removed. I am looking for the measurement with the third row folded down. Measure from center back against the interior trim panel to a line perpendicular to the back edge of the folded down seats.

Any takers? Would appreciate it for sure.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Measure from center back against the interior trim panel to a line perpendicular to the back edge of the folded down seats.
I'd help you but still don't know what you want.

OP
C

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Distance from back of third row seats to back of interior trim center of rear.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Bisection of the transverse measurement of the area of the rear seats divided by the ratio of the armrest area to lateral intersection of the the planar (downward) movement of seatbacks to the inverse plane of the axial center of the radial trim perimeter. There, fixed it for you.

OP
C

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Bisection of the transverse measurement of the area of the rear seats divided by the ratio of the armrest area to lateral intersection of the the planar (downward) movement of seatbacks to the inverse plane of the axial center of the radial trim perimeter. There, fixed it for you.
Damn I was an engineer and I have long ago forgot whatever you are trying to tell me :LOL:

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Willing to help, just don't know what you want- like @Cdubya wrote! You're not limited to twitter characters, just describe it or pics?

Explorer ST Posts