Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Navigation update won't listen to me

Reactions
I updated my navigation in November to NA119. Today I tried to use voice command to find a business and every time I said "Find an address" the screen just goes back to the homepage. I tried several different times and phrases with no response. I eventually typed it in by hand. Voice command does work for everything else. Anyone else have these issues or any suggestions? Thanks.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Your nav installation is incomplete, most likely leaving off the voice package. It should reboot twice if I recall. If you do a search of the other forum, you can find instructions to upload just the right files or you can try to reinstall the entire thing.

OP
Possumcat
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks C. I'll check it out.

OP
Possumcat
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Downloaded the update again, and with much patience, I waited till it was done. "You may now unplug flash drive". I have voice command again. Thanks Cbubya.